Verses of Draconia
Special Game Rules
List of Special Rules:
-All classes in the core rule book are available to play. Homebrew and Unearthed Arcana Class ans Subclasses are subject to DM discretion.
- Ability scores will be determined by point buy only.
-Feats are available to all players. If your class would give you an Ability Score Improvement, You can choose to pick a feat instead.
-Multiclassing is available for players.
- Hero Points: This game will have the use of Hero points. Hero points can be used to…
-Reroll an attack roll, an ability check, or a saving throw and add a 1d6 to the result
- Get another full action during combat.
Obtaining action points is normally left to the GM’s discretion, but actions that can net you more action points are…
- The beginning of each game session (if the player has less than two.)
- Actions that make the player to look cool (running up a wall, doing a backflip and shooting an enemy square in the head with a crossbow).
- Actions that make the player look foolish (running up a wall, failing your acrobatics check, and falling on your face)
- Finding creative solutions to problems.
- Meaningful roleplaying and character development.
- Completing a quest or objective during the game session.